Step into an unforgettable weekend immersed in the magic of Manitoba's Duck Mountain Provincial Park, where the Aurora and the night sky come alive.
Our mission during these tours is simple: we want to provide you with the best chance of witnessing the breathtaking Aurora Borealis in the darkest skies of Manitoba. Throughout the weekend, you'll have the opportunity to enhance your photography skills and editing techniques under the guidance of Andre and Justin. Feel free to ask questions at any time – we're here to make this experience truly enriching and enjoyable.
Escape the city limits and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Northern Lights. High Hopes Aurora & Andre Brandt Photography welcomes you to experience Aurora Borealis in the heart of the Duck Mountains. We have two weekends open for this unforgettable trip:
Introducing Our Accommodations:
Nestled within the captivating landscape of Blue Lakes Resort, each cabin offers a unique sanctuary for your journey. We present you with your very own private cabin, complete with a private kitchen to cater to your needs. Discover the distinct charm of each cabin as you explore the details provided on their website: Cabin Rentals.
While food is not included in your stay, your cabin's kitchen provides the perfect space to prepare your meals. Don't forget to pack your favorite snacks for those late-night cravings.
As you get ready for this exciting journey, keep in mind that it all starts at Blue Lakes Resort, which is around a 4-hour drive from Winnipeg. You'll need to make your way to Blue Lakes, and while we do offer travel on Friday and Saturday nights, we ask that you arrange your transportation to reach us. In the past, guests have often shared rides, making the adventure even more enjoyable together.
Manitoba's weather can be quite unpredictable. To stay warm, make sure to dress in layers. You can always take a break from the cold in our nearby vehicles. And while we're out chasing the Aurora, just remember to be patient. Our guides will make sure you're safe and sound during the whole adventure.
You can join this exciting trip for $900/person CAD (plus PST & GST). To reserve your spot, we ask for a 60% deposit when booking, and the remaining 40% is due at the start of the tour. Simply click the booking link at the top of the page to secure your spot.
At this time we have four Cabins available in September and three in October. Prices will be reduced if you wish to share accommodations. Cabins with multiple beds/rooms will be given to people sharing accommodations.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us on Instagram, Facebook, or through the 'Contact me' tab.
No! Almost all cameras made in the last few years are good enough to photograph the aurora. The best camera is the one accessible to you.
Yes! We are going to be available to help you at every step of the way. Our goal is get you the best northern lights experience. Before the group leaves, we will ensure you have the correct settings to photograph the Aurora. There will be many opportunities to ask questions throughout the day. We will work together to make sure you understand how your camera works before we get to our location.
There is cell service near the cabins, however at night it is best to anticipate no service.
We are anticipating 5-6 tour guests then 2 tour guides.
Camera, tripod, wide angle lens (18mm or wider), remote shutter (for shooting while you warm up).
Yes! Dons Photo in Winnipeg rents out camera gear. Be sure to mention High Hopes Aurora to them when renting gear. You are welcome to reach out to us to discuss camera gear.
Copyright © 2023 High Hopes Aurora - All Rights Reserved.
Follow us on our Social Media!